Epistea is an independent rationality research and education lab: we believe in improving the future using evidence and reason.
Epistea Prague Fellowship 2022
We are preparing a flexible fellowship program for people working on important and interesting problems (especially, but not exclusively, those related to the long term future) to come to Prague and work on them here, taking advantage of the existing Czech EA community and a high concentration of events and projects.
In collaboration with Czech Association for Effective Altruism, we run a coworking and event space in Prague.
Epistea Summer Experiment (ESE, /ˈiːzi/) was an experimental summer workshop in Prague combining elements of applied rationality and experiential education. The main goals were to:
- Try new ideas about human rationality, such as multi-agent models of minds, and ideas about group epistemics and coordination
- Try to use some insights and formats from experiential education
- Connect people interested in the topic
Series of three workshops on epistemics, internal alignment and group rationality. Postponed due to COVID and tentatively planned for 2022/2023.
- Workshop 1: Epistemics
- Workshop 2: Internal alignment
- Workshop 3: Group rationality