Epistea is an independent rationality research and education lab: we believe in improving the future using evidence and reason.
Series of three workshops on epistemics, internal alignment and group rationality.
- Workshop 1: Epistemics (May 14th – May 18th, United Kingdom)
- Workshop 2: Internal alignment (June 26th – June 28th (tentative date), United Kingdom)
- Workshop 3: Group rationality (July 31st – August 2nd (tentative date), TBD)
In collaboration with Czech Association for Effective Altruism, we run a coworking and event space in Prague.
Epistea Summer Experiment (ESE, /ˈiːzi/) was an experimental summer workshop in Prague combining elements of applied rationality and experiential education. The main goals were to:
- Try new ideas about human rationality, such as multi-agent models of minds, and ideas about group epistemics and coordination
- Try to use some insights and formats from experiential education
- Connect people interested in the topic